Check out the research team's blog (ongoing) and ongoing collaborations with the U.S. Department of Interior following the April trip to this South Dakota Indian reservation. Also listen to this KILI Radio podcast featuring a summary of the trip and future avenues for partnership.
Launched in March, BackchannelEDU, is a weekly scenario-based podcast based on connecting research to practice across the educational space and involve real roles, real leadership scenarios complete with real voices from the field, cutting across race, gender, class, ethnicity and sexuality. Social media is embedded throughout the process as school leaders around the world are encouraged to “backchannel” reflections stemming from each episode using #backchannelEDU on Twitter.
Interested in what other opportunities Mid-Career students and alumni are involved in? Click here to see more highlights.
UPCOMING COHORTS WEEKENDS/THEMES
- May 29-31: Educational Leadership & Mental Health Literacy
- June 12-14: Charter Schools
- JUNE 20: New Student Orientation (Welcome Cohort 14!)
- July Week (19-26): Cohorts 12, 13 & 14 in session. Activities TBA.
UPCOMING CONFERENCES/MCDPEL GATHERINGS
- May 12-13: 2015 Milken-PennGSE Edu Business Competition & Conference, Philadelphia-PA
- June 21-24: National Alliance of Public Charter Schools, New Orleans-LA
- June 22-24: National Family and Community Engagement Conference, Chicago-IL
- June 30-July 2: National Association of Elementary School Principals, Long Beach-CA