Please read the following BEFORE making a request:
- The rooms are located at 3700 Walnut (GEB) and 3440 Market Street (MKT). Location Map
- Please note that the GSE building has very few rooms available from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm during the fall and spring semesters. Your requested room is more likely to be available either before 2:00 pm or after 6:30 pm.
- You may request a room outside of GSE at http://www.isc-cts.upenn.edu/finder/schedule.asp for a course or course related event.
- Student sponsored events, one-time special events (not course related) such as conferences, receptions, luncheons, etc. are reserved through the Office of the Perelman Quadrangle, Campus Union and Performing Arts Facilities. http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/perelmanquad/
The buildings are open at the following times:
- M-F: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (all floors);
- M-Thurs: 1st and 2nd floor rooms open until 10:00pm for all PennID holders;
- Other hours at special request.
- M-F: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm;
- Other hours at special request;
- Any event with over 30 participants without Penn or Science Center ID requires someone to sign in attendees in the 1st floor lobby. This is the responsibility and at the expense of the sponsor. Security at 3440 Market St. is as follows:
Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
No guard on Sunday
There is a $50 charge for 3440 Market if 48 hours notice not given for canceling event.
- There is an additional $25 charge per room per day for extra housekeeping and room set up. Budget number is required for Conference Center at 3440 Market Street.
- No food or drink permitted in the Computer Classroom.
Room Reservation Request
- Requires PennKey authentication
- Requires approval from the building administrator