All Prospective students are welcome to meet and mingle with faculty members from all 8 divisions including executive programs and teacher education. Refreshments will be served.
Prospective Students Information Session
- Check-in (12:30-12:55pm)
- Welcome and Q&A with our Associate Dean (1:00-1:25pm)
- Get an introduction to our 29 academic programs through a panel presentation led by faculty and staff in our 9 academic divisions (1:30-2:25pm)
- Learn more in breakout sessions with faculty, staff and current students in your academic program(s) of interest (2:30-3:25pm)
- Get a glimpse of current and recent research projects and initiatives
- Go on a student-led campus tour (Optional, 3:30pm)