Penn GSE’s Human Resources Office manages human resource activities, employment policy, and payroll for faculty and staff.
Contact Human Resources
The U@Penn portal is a customizable dashboard filled with a wide variety of resources for Penn employees. In addition to the link above, it can also be accessed via “Faculty & Staff” tab on the bottom left of Penn’s homepage.
Policies & Resources
Commuter Support and Campus Transportation
- Use this link: http://www.upenn.edu/computing/product
- Select which operating system you are using - OSX or Windows
- Scroll down to Virus Protection and select/click the link for Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Follow instructions on the next page
Events and Attractions
Grant Development Assistance
- GSE is able to provide a high level of customer service when completing your grant proposal. The link below refers to a development guide for submitting proposals.
- Grant Proposal Guide
Independent Service Provider Classification
* MUST BE SIGNED BY PURCHASING AND COMPLETED PRIOR TO SUBMISSION OF INVOICE
Postdoctoral Hiring Guidelines and Procedures
Quality of Life Benefits
Staff Grievance and Labor Relations
Training and Development
Types of Leave
University Memberships for Staff
Work Schedules and Attendance