Testimonials & Reviews
Take some time to read testimonials from various educators about how PLN has positively influenced their schools, classrooms and instruction.
- Testimonial: Matt LaBuda, Northern York County School District
- Teacher, Milton Hershey School
- Former superintendent of the Derry Area School District (Dave Welling)
- Former principal of Williamsport High School (Mike Reed)
- Early Childhood Director, Pennsylvania
- Early Childhood Director, Florida
- Executive Director, The Parent Infant Center, Philadelphia
- Executive Director, Catholic Partnership Schools, New Jersey
- Superintendent of Schools, Diocese of Camden, New Jersey
- Former Superintendent, Bellwood-Antis School District, Pennsylvania
- Secondary Teacher, Springfield School District, Vermont
- Special Education Teacher, Cherry Hill School District, New Jersey
- Outside Assessor of PLN Program
- Penn Literacy Network and The Springfield School District, Vermont: Results
"I'm leaving a better teacher."
"Left a lasting impact on the way that I will teach."
"My students are very grateful."
"Most I have ever gotten out of any post-baccalaureate class."
"Revitalized my teaching."
"Students' attitudes, motivation level, assessments show how the [PLN] course has improved their learning."
Can professional development through PLN improve student test results?
Click here to review compelling data from several PLN schools/districts.