Friday March 16, 2018 is the last day to submit any purchase requests for all student organization events in the Spring ’18 semester. If your event is after March 16th, you must still submit all of your purchase requests by this date. Moving forward you should continue to observe the 5 business day advance order policy.
If you have events after this date without submitting the purchase requests by the March 16th, your only option is to pay out of pocket and then request reimbursement through Concur. Please note reimbursements are not guaranteed. ** All contracts must be submitted via email to Imani Harvin at least 4 weeks prior to the scheduled event- no exceptions.**
- Place your order with the vendor. Tell them you are affiliated with Penn GSE & we are tax exempt: #75-532357.
- Be sure to obtain the invoice for this order.
- Tell the vendor that Imani Harvin will contact them to process payment.
- Complete and submit the form below to authorize payment for your order of catering, materials or services. You MUST UPLOAD your invoice in order to submit the form.
- All beverage purchases, including alcohol, must be processed with a purchase order. You must use these vendors for all beverage purchases:
- Beer, Soda, Water, Ice: Springfield Beverage - 215–546-7301
- Wine & Other Alcoholic Beverages: Specialized Wine and Spirits - Contact: Carl Zahn 732-915-5557 or Carlzahnjr@gmail.com
- There can be no exceptions to these procedures or the deadline below.
- DEADLINE: Five (5) days advance notice required for all payment requests.